Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shout Out! I got a ring, it says E.L.E.!

So we headed to Orlando for a few days after Gainesville to see our best buddies Nick, Scott, Tim and Doug. Orlando was awesome thanks to our fantastic hosts. I also got to see my cousin Ian which was one of the highlights of the trip. 

I would like everyone to appreciate the family and friends that you have. To have good friends and family in this world is one of the most special things and sometimes can be hard to find. Evan and I are truly blessed with the friends and family that we have. Thank you so much for everything and I love you all. 

Next reunion has to be in Denver. Please come visit so I can return the hospitality and show you all a great time!! This picture pretty much sums up the trip. Keep doing what you guys are doing. You're an inspiration to all of us. Hang ten boys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment