Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Moving On Up!

        As all you dedicated readers know, I am staying in Denver until at least the Fall as I am now working with the Colorado Rockies.  After many stressful weeks of searching for a new place, hard work has finally paid off and I have found an apartment.   Its a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom but it will be perfect for me and has plenty of room for visitors and overnight guests.  For those who want to send me congratulatory cards, gifts, money, etc. my new address is:
                               
                              25 East 5th Avenue, Denver, CO, 80203 Room #412
         
Its going to be a perfect place for the upcoming Summer and Fall and I am looking forward to moving in officially at the end of April.   Visitors are strongly encouraged!  Here is the view from the living room.


                                                                  (Red Rocks is on the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment