Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rule of the road #1: Your GPS is old and will take you to sketchy areas

I know all of you are wondering if I finished my road trip and I am proud to say I made it back to Denver in one piece! The drive was most certainly a journey. Some stops included jumping in Lake Michigan (way too cold to be jumping in Lake Michigan) and Indiana University! Then it was 18 hours to Denver. I drove 14 in one day, slept in the back of the van and then did the last four with ease. Once you hit the mountain range its not really driving anymore, just observing beautiful mother earth! I arrived into straight chaos as our buddy Ben Meyers and his roommate Matt came out for the weekend! First video post of the blog below! Shotty camera work I know.  (Sorry mom for the swear. It was cold!)







No comments:

Post a Comment