Wednesday, August 28, 2013

From bum to baller: Crib part one

On May 13th I moved to Jackson Hole, Wyoming without a home. On August first I signed a year lease. The two and a half months of being homeless was a trip that I encourage everyone to take. I would like to thank Pearl, my van and home for the duration, for protecting me from the harsh outdoors while destroying it out on the road. As I sit in my room and write this I look back to some of my most memorable moments living in my van. Showering in a sprinkler after work (the rotating sprinklers are tough). Using any public restroom or the woods when nature called. Sleeping in the back of a van with all of your material life packed in as well. Taking naps in parks or just grassy pastures you find randomly.  The memories go on and on and I have learned that you can deal with a lot more than you think you can. 

Anywho, we got a baller spot right in East Jackson. Please let me know if anyone is interested in visiting! The area is too amazing not to see and my roommates and I would love for you to come out!



And here is a picture of my room at this point




No comments:

Post a Comment