Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jackson for a Minute


Before I officially made my move to California, I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to visit an old friend.  I decided to fly up to Jackson for two nights to spend some quality time with my best bud, and fellow Blogger, Eric.


Our time was short together so we made the most of it.  Among other things, we watched backyard bicycle racing, discussed potential blog topics and took advantage of JanuaANY at Subway (Double Meat of course).  We also strapped on the boards and rode Jackson Hole on Tuesday.  The conditions were ideal.  Warm weather, plenty of powder as a four day snow storm had just rolled through and no lines anywhere.  It was a quick and easy shuttle to the mountain and back from Eric's apartment which made it that much better.  We topped the trip off by hustling some locals in pool at the Cowboy Saloon.  

 It was a trip that came and went far too fast.  I returned to Denver on Wednesday evening and hit the road to San Francisco.  Glad I was able to squeeze in the trip up to Wyoming.  Though he has grown tired of the cold, Eric lives in a great place and is having a blast.  I hope to be back to visit him soon.  



                                                         Sexual Poses at the Smoke Shack

           Jackson Hole Airport (JAC) is one of my favorites.  Every passenger gets to walk out onto the       runway to board the plane.  Makes you feel like a big shot.  And with that view, whats not to like

No comments:

Post a Comment