Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PFM

Well  folks its been an amazing winter so far here in Jackson Hole. Evan just recently visited and we had ourselves a hootananny of a good time! I have been working on the Bridger Gondola at Teton Village Resort and let me tell you it has been a great experience. I'll let you know that I sure do hate waking up in the morning but watching the sunrise from the top of the gondola every morning is worth the hour or so that I resent. Luckily my morning commute is just a walk to the bus stop and a nice 30 minute snooze cruise to the mountain.

The bar is hoppin' as we have had great live music come and play. The Broncos are officially in the ship and I couldn't be happier. The L.O.B. has got a storm coming their way that will be impossible to prepare for! PFM!!





Dustin and I also had a fire to celebrate! (He would like people to know that he is single and ready to mingle.)







Evan posted some of these but I figured Id post some more. 





No comments:

Post a Comment