Thursday, October 24, 2013

1 Month, 6 states, 2 cracker-barrels and some grab ass

Well folks Im currently typing from the VIP loft in "The Penthouse" (what we have named our condo) in Jackson Hole. I came over  the Teton pass and was greeted by a magnificent view of the mountains. After a month on the road, I look back at all the adventures that I had and what an amazing trip it was.
Clarence gave me a great tour of USC. Thanks Clarence.




I was able to then head north on the coastal road. Let me tell you that this drive might be one of my favorite parts of the trip. I stayed a night in Shell Beach (if you read this, ask me for the story someday) and then headed up to San Francisco to stay with very old family friends Cal and Jack Kennedy. We determined that it had been almost ten years since we had really gotten to hang out. We played video games. Some things never change.




















I then headed to Pescadero, California. My Aunt Cathey and Uncle Dan live in a beautiful house on top of "Alice Hill" with their two dogs, Lili and Sally. They have an amazing olive tree farm and are looking to produce some oil this harvest! Looking forward to a taste test! Anywho,  it was an amazing way to wind down my trip with some good family lovin'. Thank you again Aunt Cathey and Uncle Dan for everything.

After a depressing loss for the Broncos, I took off for salt lake city the next morning. Stayed with Woody one night and Beebs the next.  Cruised home.

After the whole trip with nothing happening to the Black Pearl, I accidently left the lights on last night and the battery died. I'll let her sleep for a few days. Good work Pearl.

My travels have come to an end for the moment as the job fair for the mountain starts tomorrow. I would like to thank everyone that hosted me throughout the trip. Without you, the trip would have never happened or been nearly as exciting. I love you all.









No comments:

Post a Comment