Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"If I lose my keys its because of the mormons, if my car gets stolen its because of the ski bums"

Well folks the road trip continues and I have now left Denver and have traveled to Salt Lake City, through Moab and now am currently in Phoenix. (Inside a Mcdonalds escaping the blistering heat produced by the sun). I left Denver Friday night and drove about half way to Salt Lake City and then crashed in the back of the van.  I woke up the next morning quite refreshed and hoofed the other 5 hours to enter Salt Lake City!

Let me tell you that I love Denver and all that it has to offer. I think it is my favorite city to date. However, the view of the mountains that you get when you are in Salt Lake City is leaps and bounds better than the view in Denver.  Anywho, I was able to help one of my best friends, Woody Franklin, begin to move into his new apartment. He now lives in Salt Lake City. Right next to the Utah Republican Party and a whole bunch of churches. Also just a few blocks from downtown and bars!

I was also able to meet up with my "sista from anotha mista" Lindsay "Beebs" Beebe and meet her boyfriend and roommate. After a delightful dinner full of questionable judgements (Beebs) and laughs with Woody's dad and sister, Marga, we hit the town! The night was packed with reminiscing and ended with excess flesh being shown to strangers. (Take that as you will)

The next day Woody and I watched the best team in all the land crush the stupid Eagles. Snitches get stitches Vick. Go Broncos!

Anywho, now I wait for my friend Nicholas Hewitt to stop taking it from the man and show me Phoenix. Next stop: San Diego!
Drive to Moab
 Headed to Salt Lake City
 Hey Look!
 There's Woody!
 He looks good!
 The Black Pearl
I also regret to inform you but Woody did beat me in a chugging contest for the first time in life. Congrats, 1-300 aint bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment